NSHSS AMBASSADOR AWARDS
To recognize and reward members who have served NSHSS, we are awarding ten (10) $1,000 college scholarships to NSHSS Ambassadors. NSHSS Ambassadors have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.7 and serve as good will ambassadors within their high schools and their community. Read more about the Ambassador Program.
Only NSHSS Ambassadors who are high school seniors may apply for the NSHSS Ambassador Awards. Scholarship applicants should have become NSHSS ambassadors prior to Februrary 1, 2017.
Applications are due by May 1 annually.
Applications for 2017 will be available in Spring 2017. These will appear on your dashboard if you are an eligible ambassador.
Information you should gather in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Name and email address of your school principal
- Name and email address of your school counselor
- Resume listing honors and awards, leadership activities, extra-curricular activities, and community service
- A personal statement of about 500 words addressing:
- In what specific ways you have represented NSHSS as an ambassador based on the responsibilities delineated on the website: /ambassadors/.
- How you have contributed as an ambassador to building a positive global community.
You are encouraged to send include photos and press clippings of any activities if available. These may be uploaded on the application or emailed to: email@example.com
Transcript and educator recommendation letter - these may be uploaded on the application or may be mailed or emailed. All material must be submitted by May 1, 2017. Material mailed should be sent to:
NSHSS Ambassador Scholarship
1936 N. Druid Hills Road
Atlanta, GA 30319
Material emailed should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See previous scholarship winners.